By submitting this form, I am confirm that the information provided is true and correct, and I have read and accept the conditions contained within the Body Corporate By-Laws relating to lot improvements/alterations and any other relevant by-laws which may affect the lot alteration/ improvement.
I understand that the lot improvement application is still required to be considered by the Body Corporate Committee and that I am unable to proceed with any works until the appropriate approval is granted.
Should the Committee consent to I agree to accept the following conditions:
1. All works are to be completed by a qualified tradesperson (where applicable) with copies of the relevant scope of works & insurance certificates to be provided before commencement.
2. All materials used to comply with the current building and fire regulation codes.
3. The works must be undertaken in accordance with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and/or requirements.
4. The works must be undertaken in accordance with local council laws and/or requirements and written confirmation of approval of the works is to be submitted to the council and to the Body Corporate where applicable.
5. All costs associated with the alteration/improvement and future maintenance or repairs to the alteration/improvement are to be borne by the lot owner and at no time does it become the liability of the Body Corporate now or in the future.
6. That the Owner shall indemnify the Body Corporate against any damage caused to Common property or any other lot during installation or maintenance of the alteration/improvement.
7. The lot owner may be required to provide to the Body Corporate further information in relation to the alteration/ improvement i.e. soundproofing report, certifier reports, engineering reports etc.
3/141 Campbell Street, Bowen Hills Queensland 4006
PO Box 1251, Fortitude Valley Queensland 4006
Office: +61 7 3435 5300
Fax: +61 7 3193 8880
© Copyright 2020 - Stratacare Australia | All Rights Reserved