Body corporate forms
At Stratacare Australia, we want to make it easy for you to work with us. Here you can access the forms that are most commonly used in day to day body corporate matters.
The following forms are provided as editable pdfs. Please click on the form name to open the form. You may then print and complete the form or input details electronically.
We recommend you save the form to your hard drive before inputting details. When you’ve finished, save again, attach the form and email it to your Stratacare Australia contact, or to email@example.com
Forms may also be posted to Stratacare Australia, PO Box 1251, Fortitude Valley Queensland 4006.
Please call on 07 3435 5300 if you need further assistance or advice.
Unit Owner Change of Details
- Unit owners are asked to please use this form to advise Stratacare of changes to their contact information, letting agent contact details or tenant information. (Electronic Form)
Request for Documentation
- Please use this form to request a Disclosure Statement, Information Certificate or Insurance Certificate of Currency. (Electronic Form)
- Please use this form if you are an owner or tenant and would like to gain approval to keep a pet in their strata property. (Electronic Form)
Body Corporate Expenditure & Reimbursement
- This form is used to gain reimbursement or to pay for approved expenditure for your strata scheme. A reminder that this form will need to be approved by your body corporate committee. (PDF – 112 kb)
Maintenance Request Form
- This form is used by an owner to submit an application for maintenance request, to the body corporate. (Electronic Form)
Here you will find links to a range of Queensland Government forms that must or can be used to have body corporate by-laws enforced.
BCCM Form 1
- Notice to body corporate of contravention. Use this form to notify body corporate of a contravention of a body corporate by-law (PDF – 113kb)
BCCM Form 8
- Information for body corporate roll. Use this form to include information on a body corporate roll (PDF – 92kb)
BCCM Form 10
- Continuing contravention notice. The committee use this form if they have reasonable grounds to believe that an owner or occupier is contravening a by-law. (PDF – 116kb)